CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wowie Zowie Mexi Dip, posted by Summer Thomas

So i've had this mix as a Dip and its really good, you can also use it on tacos, hamburgers, and chicken. I make about half of this and just store in a small glass jar and keep it with my spices...it does have a little kick to it.

Dry Mix:
1 C. minced onions
1/2 C. cayenne pepper
1/4 C. chile powder
1/4 C. cilantro flakes
1/3 C. garlic salt

Dip:
1/3 C. Mayonnaise
2/3 C. sour cream
2 T. salsa
1 T. dry mix (above)

Mix all together and chill....enjoy

let me know what you think?

1 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for the recipe Sums. I made up a half batch of the dry mix and put some on chicken breast before cooking. It makes a really good seasoning...next time I'm going to put a little bit of olive oil over the spiced chicken and put it in the frig for a few hours so the flavor will deepen. I can't wait to try it as a dip!